Hudson Vagabond Puppets' Live Theater Performances for Children!
Butterfly! Story of a Life Cycle
3:30pm Saturday - November 15, 2014
The Rittenhausen Theater
Nyack, New York
"Art is the nation's most precious heritage. For it is in our works of art that we reveal to ourselves and to others the inner vision which guides us as a nation. And where there is no vision, the people perish."
President Lyndon B. Johnson, on signing into existence the National Endowment of the Arts
Hudson Vagabond Puppets is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 live theatrical puppet troupe in existence for 33 years. We have performed across the nation for many years and now we are focusing on the east coast.
Our mission is to create high quality live children's theater that;
- is accessible to all people.
- will enhance the quality of life for children, families and whole communities.
- will stimulate young people's interest in the Arts; literature, visual, music, dance, and theater.
- will cultivate creative thought and expression, necessary skills in life that underlie communication and problem solving.
- will support an enhance several areas of core curriculum, providing a more balanced education.
- that children and adults can enjoy together.
- to invest in that inner vision that will guide our nation's future generation.
Won't you please help us in our endeavor? All levels of support are welcome and gratefully appreciated. Your generous gift will help us construct/repair our puppets and sets, defray printing costs, and most importantly to help us to continue to perform in communities where children and their families would otherwise be unable to attend live theater.
Any and all gifts are tax-exempt to the extent allowable by law.